Developed for little ones in need of support and minor correction. We can offer a number of accommodations to assist in gently guiding t he foot int o proper position. Backed by Children's Outgrowth program. Our full service lab is equipped to add a multitude of accommodations to any of our orthotics. These accommodations help provide patients with a higher level of comfort and performance.
These include but are not limited to:
Provides functional forefoot and rear foot control for children.
- Type A- Severe pronation,forefoot pathology.
- Type B- Moderate pronation and heel eversion.
- Type C OUT-toe gait -Prescribe the out-toe gait plate to promote out-toeing. It has a medial edge ext ending to the sulcus with the fourth and fifth toe areas cut out.
- Type D In-toe gait- Use the in-toe gait plate to promote. It has a lateral edge extended to the sulcus with the first and second toe areas cut out.
For the severely pronated pediatric patient.
Provides a slightly higher and wider medial flange than the Robert-Whitmans.
- Rigid Polypro shell
- Rear foot posting: Intrinsic
- Fore foot posting: Intrinsic
- 1/16" swirl or multi-color micro-cell top cover.